Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet No Loop function in V5 Demo using Herc Mk2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
As it says above. I could not use the loop buttons in my MK2 when I trialed the V5 demo at the weekend. Any ideas?

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 4:30 pm
Bumping this to see if anyone has an answer

TIA

Posté Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 2:32 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Loop functions do work. How do you have the MK2 configured in V5. Is it just selected in the Remote tab? It may require the MK2 mapper to properly function with all the changes in the application since v4.

Posté Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 3:59 pm
Thanks

Where do I get the mapper and how do I install it?? Day 10 of my trial so need to have it going this weekend

Posté Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 4:32 pm
Sorry, but the mappers are available to Pro Licensed users.
And it is HIGHLY recommended not to do a GIG with a DEMO version of any product.

Posté Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 5:56 pm
Not really doing any gigs, just messing around at friends etc after clubbing hence my reluctance to buy Pro at the moment.

Can someone confirm that in V5 you can use the loop buttons on the MK2 please.

Posté Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 8:52 pm
Yes, you can - I answered that originally.

Posté Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 9:25 pm
cstoll wrote :
Yes, you can - I answered that originally.

I know you did cstoll but I need eveidence. A bit like the headphone issue with V4.x. It works perfectly well in V3.x so why not in the V4 demo. Same goes for Loops in V5.

Do you know if there is a change log we can see??

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 10:14 am
The Loop code and features were not modified in v5. They work just as they did in version 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, and now 5.x

cstoll

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 3:41 pm
Maybe it's a bug then as I could not control these from the MK2. It's difficult holding the mouse to keep the tune where it is and hit the loop button at the same. Will give it another go on a different PC

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 5:53 pm
PFD50 wrote :
Maybe it's a bug then as I could not control these from the MK2. It's difficult holding the mouse to keep the tune where it is and hit the loop button at the same. Will give it another go on a different PC

Why are you " difficult holding the mouse to keep the tune where it is" ? Maybe you need to explain what you are trying to do, so we can better understand where the problem is...

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 7:00 pm
aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
hi pdf50
after reading all the above just in case your not aware the loop controll functions for ver4 and 5 were changed from how they work in 3.4
button 2 to turn loop on and off
button 1 to move loop length down
button 3 to move loop length upwards
you can also keep the select button (triangle) pressed down in loop mode and move the jog wheel to shift the loop length just in case its not quite in the wright place when you start the loop
the same can also be done keep the select button (triangle) pressed down on fx to controll the effects parametes useing the jog wheels great for flanger etc
my apologies if you already no all this hope you get it sorted

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 8:40 pm
aubs123 wrote :
hi pdf50
after reading all the above just in case your not aware the loop controll functions for ver4 and 5 were changed from how they work in 3.4
button 2 to turn loop on and off
button 1 to move loop length down
button 3 to move loop length upwards
you can also keep the select button (triangle) pressed down in loop mode and move the jog wheel to shift the loop length just in case its not quite in the wright place when you start the loop
the same can also be done keep the select button (triangle) pressed down on fx to controll the effects parametes useing the jog wheels great for flanger etc
my apologies if you already no all this hope you get it sorted

Thanks for that. I think that is where I am going wrong. Did read it a while back though but as a Noob there is so much to take in

Posté Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 11:37 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)