Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet PROBELM WITH 1 TIMECODE

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hey there, i can only seem to get one timecoded vinyl working..with the 2nd 1, everything seems to be working on screen, but i dont get any sound. further, im sooo confused on how to set my external mixer up instead of using the herc' mk2..iv tried changing settings in both vdj and mk2 settings...cant get my head around it. please help.

Posté Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 5:44 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I am not sure but..if you are using the demo version of VDJ it might only support one TT and TCV during the trial. After purchasing the full version both will be enabled. Like I started out with though..I might be wrong.

Posté Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 5:47 pm
ok, i seem to have sorted it out..only problem left is with the external mixer that i cant seem 2 get working..and the sound is a lil ''digital'' with the tcv..is that normal or can you get perfect quality, especially when scratching..

Posté Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 6:34 pm
It depends on what you got. Like if you have the full version I would be able to help you out, but you have the trial, its not going to work but its not the full program. Please clarify whether or not you have the full pro version or just the trial.

Posté Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 6:34 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posté Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 8:51 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)