Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Help-at gig Pitch timecode cd issue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hope I explain this right...

using timecode cds.

whe I load a song and I have the pitch slider on the denon controller at plus 2.0 the song in vdj for that side is at 0 instead of at plus 2.0. when I slide the controller pitch to 0.0 vdj pitch then goes down minus 2.0.

how do I fix this where they match? if I recall I had the same thing with 4.3 and I think its just a setting. what does the setting need to be?

my config currently is
mode: smart
smart cue box is ticked
clear sound is ticked

thanks for the help! I'm at the club now using vdj5.

Posté Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 5:53 am
update...

when I changed the setting from Smart to Absolute it worked however I then could not get the song to stay on the cue point.

I would hit the pause button to get to my first or 2nd cue...whichever one I chose. When I would start the song with the timecode at 00:00 it would revert back to the beginning of the file instead of at the cue point.

if its a setting what is it? relative does nothing...no matter pitch up or down on controller song stays at its original bpm.

just frustrating when I have the pitch slider plus 2.0 for a song I just played and then the next song loaded onto that deck is 0.0 on the software but when I slide the pitch slider on the controller back to 0.0 the song on that deck in the software goes to minus 2.0

Posté Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 9:55 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Go into your Config -> Option and Disable the Pitch Reset on Load.

Posté Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 8:01 am
Thanks knew it had to be a setting. I tried the wrong one.

thanks again.

Posté Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 2:20 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)