Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Still on VDJ 3.3

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

So I am still on VDJ 3.3 with the best skin in the world JN-Black and i am too afraid to upgrade because everything is so good.

So, why do I ask? Well, what am I missing?

Don't care at all about any VDJ video or any video at all, video is not my thing.

If I were to improve VDJ, audio level is my #1 concern. An audio standard of a constant level does not seem to exist in digitalia which makes laptop DJing more difficult.

If using the crossfader, it seems there are some levels that could be adjusted or improved.

I DJ only on my laptop.

Bottom line, should I upgrade? If so, why? If so is the JN-Black skin or equivalent available?

Thanks!

Posté Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 4:25 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
swarrine -

The audio engine was improved in version 4.

Do you have 2 machines? If you have a desktop system at home, why not download the version 5 and install it on you home machine so you don't mess up your gig machine?

If not, please let me know and I can help you get v5 installed on you machine so it doesn't interfere with your 3.3 version.

As for JN-Black's skin, I loved that skin too. Unfortunately there isn't any updates to it. But, there are plenty of new skins compatible with version 5 that I am sure you will like.

Hope that helps,
cstoll

Posté Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 3:41 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)