Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet a head sratcher for ya

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i have a folder with tracks in it and evertime i clicked on the folder it would freese everything up. there was only 7 tracks in there and all were ripped from cd. found it it had been analized at one time but had to move somet things around and had to reanilize it again. they didnt play but couldnt even get tehm up to either deck, did play in musicmatch jukebox though and sounded just fine.but i dont have the tracks anymore so from that file. i will rerip it to see if it soes have any more trouble. never seen this before. and always the same folder.

Posté Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 1:58 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What is the folder path ? Are there any weird characters ?

Posté Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 2:30 am
nope all the same as all the others. and no odd charicters. but on well i was able to rerip it and it seems fine now. computer was probly having a brain fart or somthing, but i suspect i did something and not even knowing it. oh well its all well and good though.one thing is odd about the track that was in the folder some name wernt capitalzed first letter of every word thing. ill have to dig abit and see if the wife didnt do something stupid to it.

im jsut gladd that i make a back up database every five mins or so. or i would be up s**t creek

Posté Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 3:14 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)