Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet CDJ1000 MK3

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I would like to know if I can use Virtual DJ with My two CDJ1000 MK3.

Posté Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 9:37 am
VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Of course you can.
With timecode audio track you can use virtualdj with cassete player too.
However (In My Humil Opinion) i "really" don't know why you should use cdj players with vdj
Peace, Dj Kad

Posté Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 5:16 pm
Voltron wrote :

However (In My Humil Opinion) i "really" don't know why you should use cdj players with vdj
Peace, Dj Kad

And why is this?

Posté Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 7:03 pm
Yeah...Why would you say that. He has the best CD players avaliable!

Posté Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 8:54 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I think it just a matter of his preferences, right voltron:)

Posté Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 9:35 pm
VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
awww sorry..i've explained in a bad way...pioneer cdj 1000mk3 has everything and is good (maybe the best)..i don't know why he need virtualdj in conjunction with them..they have everything inside a strong hardware platform.

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 1:10 pm
Все заебись

Posté Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 10:58 am
the world is advancing & so is the dj industry. the best combination in the dj world now, is the software and hardware. cdj1000mk3 is one of the best and so is the virtual dj and therefore making a perfect and easy combination. insted of carrying vinyls & cds, all your music tracks or videos cud be on ur pc's drive, saving u from load and scratched cds. all that u need is a usb mixer or interface to communicate the timecode signal to ur virtual dj (u can choose from the various midi/usb interface recommended by virtual dj but becareful u understand the interface very well & that it really suit what u expect or else u might just waste $, time and might be dissapointed in not getting what u expected)

Posté Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 11:45 am
The reason why I asked that is because I am trying to go "Timecode" and since I already have VDJ I don't really want to go spend money on Serato or anything else.

Posté Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 4:11 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)