Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet PLEASE HELP??? HERCULES MK2 VS NUMARK TOTAL CONTROL

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I HAVE A BCD2000 THAT I CANNOT GET TO FUNCTION.. I WANTED TO UPGRADE MY CONTROLLER TO MIX VIDEO ON THE GO. WHATS A BETTER CHOICE FOR FUNCTION/FEATURES & MOBILITY?? THE HERCULES MK2 OR THE NUMARK TOTAL CONTROL? I AM USING THE VDJ 5.0 DEMO WHCH I AM GOING TO UPGRADE TO PRO, I KNOW THE NUMARK PACKAGE COMES WITH TRACKTOR 3 LE 7 VDJ LE...PLEASE HELP..THANX

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 9:18 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
First, please don't use all CAPS as it implies you are yelling/screaming.

To answer your question, there are plenty of posts here that you can read about the BCD2000 support. Also, as a licensed user you will have access to mapper support for using your BCD2000.

As for your other possible choices, both are good selections. Just note that the TotalControl does not have a built in sound card like the MK2 or BCD2000.

cstoll

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 3:34 pm
Thanx for the info, didnt mean any harm by the CAPS it is easier to type for me that way. I do have a maya 44 soundcard,TCV,acer Lappy(1.6ghz duo core,3gb ram,120 gb hd, gm950(224mb)video card,320 gb external hd)Technic 1200's,numark 5000 mixer w/effects. I am a moble dj & I am trying to utilize the video mixing features while traveling light. I am using pcdj, but like VDj video features a whole lot better. The total control unit has really got my attention & I read all the post but i just cant seem to get the BCD200 to work.I dont mean to ask the same question, but if you were me what would you do??? Thanx :)

Posté Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 6:49 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)