Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet 32 beat bar looping.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Anyone know if they are going to bring out 32 beat bar looping on virtual dj?

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 9:57 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
you can loop 32 beats now if you want to...there's just no shortcut in the skin for it.

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 12:07 pm
oh ok thats great, how do i do that please!?

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 12:29 pm
yeah and sorry, you were talking about skins, i was actually hoping as well i think you said before that a different skin would allow me to 32 beat loop, thats what i was asking in the previous question

In relation to that i was thinking there is some situations where i need to use 3 decks just for acapellas, would you know of any skins that allow you to acomplish that? that would just be awesome!

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 1:08 pm
There are multi instance skins on the download page... For the 32 beat loop, I believe that if you hit the number 5 on your keyboard. It activates the 32 loop and if you hit 6 it activates 64 loop.

I'm just trying to remember which number does what. I know it's active already on the keyboard.

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 4:57 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
NOTE TO SELF: Learn the keyboard shortcuts

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 5:55 pm
Yeah, just create a shortcut, after 32 beats, it's 64, then 128, ... and so on if you want to loop the next set

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 11:30 pm
Cheers guys for the answers.........there is a shortcut for 32 beat bar loop!..... In a foreign skin to the ones standard in virtual dj, i will have to have a look at them, or even the keyboard shortcuts may just do, EDIT: just tried it then number 7 for anyone wanting to know.

Was still looking at the third deck in virtual dj, anyone know of any skins that have three decks? Ill get to have a look tonite, or if anyone has developed one iam open to have a try!! :-)

Posté Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 11:38 pm
Number 7 for 32 beat bar looping, just downloaded some skins, will have a look at those too.

Thanks

Posté Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 9:45 am
thanks

Posté Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 4:11 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)