Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet DMC2 automix is not working

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,

My DMC2 automix button is not working. The auto mix does work with a click of the mouse but not on the controller. I did not see how to turn it on in the internal parameters 1-99. Does anyone know how I can get this to work again?

Posté Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 6:04 pm
Is this with the inbuilt VDJ mapper or the boggis version? Have you tried double clicking it? ie pressing the button twice?

Posté Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 7:23 pm
If you have upgraded to VDJ 5.0, you will need to use the new v1.1 DMC-2 mapper, which has been updated to support the new single deck automix in VDJ 5.0.

There's a small bug in this version though with the 'mix now' function (Double-click AUTOMIX), which may result in it fading to the wrong deck sometimes. This will be corrected in the next version. For now, use auto video crossfading instead (Press WHEELMODE+PLAY on the appropriate side.) If you need audio fading as well, you can enable the option to link the video and audio crossfaders in the user parameters.

WHEELMODE+AUTOMIX on the appropriate side will enable the new automix from the playlist in VDJ 5.0 (Please see the DAC3Mapper manual.)

NOTE: if you are using the v1.1 mapper with VDJ 4.x, this may not work properly. The v1.1 mapper is designed for VDJ 5.0 and the new features that have been added such as file/folder browsing display and support for single deck automix will only work in the new 5.0 version of VDJ.

Posté Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 7:31 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)