Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet virtual dj and serato with mac ???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Sorry for my english .....
is it possible ?
with windows it is because have and asio drivers but.... for mac ???
Thank´s !!!

Posté Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 1:13 am
Virtual DJ and Serato are available for Mac.

Posté Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 1:20 am
i think the question is, " Does the serato interface work with virtual dj when using a mac?"

as of now, I believe the correct answer is, "No, currently version 4.3 for mac does not support any other interface than the virtual vinyl interface. In version 5.0, using different asio interfaces will be possible. However, the release date of version 5.0 for mac is STILL unknown"

correct me if i'm wrong

Posté Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 4:02 am
mcnutty wrote :
i think the question is, " Does the serato interface work with virtual dj when using a mac?"

as of now, I believe the correct answer is, "No, currently version 4.3 for mac does not support any other interface than the virtual vinyl interface. In version 5.0, using different asio interfaces will be possible. However, the release date of version 5.0 for mac is STILL unknown"

correct me if i'm wrong

lol Thanks for correcting me. After I posted the answer, I was like wait...he's a VDJ user. He should know about VDJ for Mac.

Thanks mcnutty.

Posté Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 4:10 am
You're funny Speed. =P ... ;)

I saw your response earlier and was thinking to myself, "Speed TOTALLY misunderstood the meaning of djlafunk's post". I didn't have time to answer earlier and came back now to do so, but see that mcnutty has already clarified the situation.

Thanks for responding mcnutty and Speed!

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

Posté Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 8:24 am
Quote :

correct me if i'm wrong

Macs dont use ASIO for audio drivers. they use Core Audio

Posté Sun 14 Oct 07 @ 11:38 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)