Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet please ,

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

never ever play " wipe me down "

if you play wipe me down , i'm comin' to your place and play " she's having my baby " followed by my own very special rendition of "i'm in luv wit a stripper "

also may i suggest as a truly alarming introduction to karaoke " Chuck shrieks the best of Promo Only Urban Radio " ? you haven't died 'til you heard that one.....

Posté Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 11:40 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
never ever play " wipe me down "

I thought this was a reference to an activity at the strip club Chuck..........

Posté Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 11:47 pm
Tear , if you haven't heard it yer lucky ....... it musta been written by dumb 'n dumber when yer hearing it , it's like the song that never ends ....lol

Posté Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 11:56 pm
Well, you might as well get ready because theres a lot of dumb song coming out in the next couple of months. It must be that time of the decade. Pop music is down so the record companies have to fill the void.

Posté Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 12:00 am
10-4 on that one fatkatz ...... also it's that running up to Christmas time of year , time to release everything you've been holding back for the last 6 months ....... ( remember a coupla years ago , there was " i saw daddy kissing santa claus " on a promo only modern rock ???? )

i'd like to know who heard that and said, yeah man , that's a hit ! so i can barf on his shoes

Posté Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 12:10 am
fatkatzdj wrote :
Well, you might as well get ready because theres a lot of dumb song coming out in the next couple of months. It must be that time of the decade. Pop music is down so the record companies have to fill the void.

lmao yeah they are, it's almost as if record companies are having a hip-hop "Special Olympics" (no offence) lmao
so much retarded crap hitting http://www.digiwaxx.com/ lately also.

Posté Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 12:16 am
Tell me about it. I don't even check my Digiwax anymore. All the new "rap" is the same. The only people doing something different would be Kanye, 50, and a few other veterans. Everyone else is just copying. And would someone please tell me what the hell these guys are saying? I can't understand them more than half the time. Maybe I'm just getting old. :-(

Posté Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 4:00 am
Shoulders...Chest...Pants...Shoes...

Don't get me wrong, I hate this song. Prob is, if I didn't play it my security staff (also good friends) would kill me. Video by the way which makes it a little more acceptable. At least you see people dancing.

Posté Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 12:05 pm
gun .. bling....smack.... ho ........ wash my car

Posté Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 1:25 pm
i can't understand what they're saying either .......

in i'm in luv wit a stripper ..... " she's god's gift to ........ urf ?? " in lovers and friends who is ersher ?? musta gone to the bob dylan school for pronunciation .......

the security guys are as bad as the dancers sometimes ......... mine just wanna hear 80s hair bands ........the first 10,000 times i heard that stuff it was ok but now .... things have moved on and i like staind and nickelback and 3 days grace and i'll play some of that .....

Posté Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 6:52 pm
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
gun .. bling....smack.... ho ........ wash my car

lmao hahahahaha so true

Posté Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 10:12 pm
pancakes , syrup , butter , fork ........ ihop me down

Posté Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 3:43 pm
lol hidden messege for that one "screams Breakfast @ iHop @ 2pm here" lol

lol i got "just got a BigMac, put some putsome Cheese on dat b***h" when i pass McDonalds

Posté Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 9:39 pm
"Crank Dat"- #1 on the Billboard charts. It seems poorly recorded, barely understandable songs that describe a certain dance move rule. I'm going to write one right now and make a million dollars.

Posté Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 3:42 am
gang5taHome userMember since 2007
what i like about hiphop is when it gets the gist of the hood. hood rap. not music made by rich rappers controlled by record lables.
looking at your profiles im not surprised u guys are lost.

Gorilla Zoe - Hood Nigga (#2 song)
Soulja Boy - Crank Dat (#1 song out right now)
Lil Boosie - Wipe Me Down (summer hit)
Hurricane Chris - A Bay Bay (summer hit)

what is even funnier is looking at a dj who must play a song thats a hit that they dont like.

Posté Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 4:53 pm
and seeing the same person(s) at least three times after you told them "NO"

Posté Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 5:13 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)