Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet V5 bug with DJC MK2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

deliusPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Just upgraded to V5 from 3.4 (V4 was never bug free for me). While mixing, the pitch buttons would often appear to stick when pressed quickly. For example, if i attempted to bring the track forward a little with a brief tap on the pitch + button the track would continuie to just get faster and faster. The same would often happen with the pitch - button (but instead would get slower and slwoer). Over all the program seems pretty slow to respond and quite unreliable. Ive had to downgrade again. I guess i should have stuck with the free version with the djc instead of buying the pro license.

Posté Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 11:15 pm
I use the 5.0r2 version with my MK2 without any of these problems. You might want to check all of your USB root hubs in device manager and make sure that you disable power management for each and every one of them. I remember having some latency issues with the MK2 before doing this. Also, to further reduce latency, you could try the setup for ASIO4ALL v2, here. That's what I use with unbelievably quick MK2 response. So quick, in fact, that I can even scratch with it quite nicely ;)

~Again, BIG props to skyfxl and cioce :):)

Of course, however, there is also the issue of the actual system that you use with VDJ. Please post your specs so we can have a look. Then, it is likely that more useful advice will follow.

Posté Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 8:58 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)