Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Windows Media Player audio files to VirtualDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Is it possiblle to store mp3 audio files in VirtualDJ direct from Windows Media Player? Currently burning to CD using Windows Media Player then ripping the CD to VirtualDJ using Audiograbber. Concerned that process may adversely affect sound quality. Would having files in both Media Player and VDJ take up twice the disk space?

Posté Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 8:45 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
clockwerk

if i'm reading this right your files are in the same machine so why don't you get vdj to read them, just get vdj to read from whichever file they are stored in...if i'm wrong somebody please correct me

Tayla

Posté Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 9:15 pm
sorry clockwerk

did'nt explain fully, if indeed the files are in the same machine when you open vdj look to the left of the browser and you will see files listed and scroll down to where your files are stored, you may have to click on some plus signs to find them, when you found your files right click and in the window select "add to search db" then after you have done that do the same for scan bpms and tags, depending on how big your music store is it could take days so be patient, if you interupt this process it will automatically start a fresh scan from the beginning but don't worry if this happens there's ways round this just get back on the forum someone or myself will help you out...

Tayla

Posté Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 9:31 pm
Thanks Tayla. You have helped me immensely.

Posté Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 4:27 pm
If you select "Set As Favourite" ("Favourite" is spelt wrong - left off the U), it will also put it below all the other options - saving you the aggravation of having to keep clicking on plus signs.

Posté Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 4:35 pm
clockwerk

glad to help mate...

Tayla

Posté Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 5:30 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)