Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet can someone please help me

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all. I would like to know if there is a way to adjust the audio crossfader in the program to what i like!!! i wanna use to x-session pro so to control the video and the audio with ONE crossfader and none of the settings in vdj are sharp enough for my scratching!!! when i try crabs or double time chirps, the software can't keep up! is there a way i can manually adjust the audio fader to react quicker to a midi controller like that x-session pro?

also all my files are scanned but when i have the auto gain turned to matched or 0, the levels always go crazy and i have to manually adjust them!!! how can i fix this cause i don't have time to try and match the levels when im spinning live!!!

Posté Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 10:01 pm
i guess nobody has the answer to my questions? Im about to start traveling to big places doing my video sets and if i can't get vdj to do what i need it to do then i guess im gonna have to go back to dvjs and wait for serato to add there video plugin and represent them!!! ;^( i like vdj alot but theres to many limitaions with it when its comes to doing tricks and stuff with midi controllers!

Posté Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 4:04 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)