Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet BPM issues

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I use Mixmeister's BPM Analyzer to figure all my BPMs.

With PCDJ, all you do is refresh your library and BAM, the BPMs are there and they are pretty darn accurate.

Im trying my hardest to convert over to using VDJ, but the BPM analyzer seems to be anything but accurate. It does, just like most analyzers, sometimes doubles the speed of the songs, which is easily fixed. But sometimes, its WAY off. (I use Analog X's "Tap Tempo" to verify the BPMs when in question.)

I guess my question is, if the new version of VDJ reads tag information, why doesnt it recognize the BPM that Mixmeister added in??

I know this sounds petty, but I really dont feel like verifying and manually fixing the BPMs of over 11,000 songs I have in my library, because I dont trust the built-in analyzer.

OH, and I've tried both methods, of analyzing and they are both off.

And what does the little star next to the BPM mean?? I've looked in the manuals and it doesnt say anything about it. Did i miss something?

Posté Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 3:24 am
Depending your music choice, Go to your Config, Click on Options and you will see BPM Engine, if your spinning Techno or Dance select the setting Techno/House, if your spinning Hip Hop / Rap select the setting Any Music.
I had the same problem before and it worked 98% of the time.

Hope this Helps

Rich
www.NuMusicHitz.com

Posté Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 5:21 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djselect wrote :

And what does the little star next to the BPM mean?? I've looked in the manuals and it doesnt say anything about it. Did i miss something?

It means that the song is calculated correctly and is good to go in automix..:)

Posté Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 10:33 am
Are the BPM problems (VDJ5.0 r5) going to be corrected anytime soon? This version does not calculate or adjust the BPMs correctlly when using the auto pitch/beat matching feature.

Posté Thu 08 Nov 07 @ 12:01 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)