Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet two small things

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

nulittHome userMember since 2004
the two things I request are linked to the "record mix" button somehow.
first, it would be nice to have a clock which keeps track of the length of the mix. ofcourse I could set a clock beside my monitor, but anyway. the idea is that the clock restarts when ever both turntables are off and one gets started (just like that "magic recording" button). I would like that so I can see how much more minutes I can mix so the mix fits on a CD.

second, a automated setlist-option would be nice, simply whenever I play a new track virtualdj drops the filename in a txt-file, maybe linked to the name I chose in the "record mix" option.
the reason again is simple, its so I can keep track of what I did play and generate a proper setlist later.

and while I am at it, I would like to say "thumbs up", thats a great program you made there.

Posté Thu 28 Oct 04 @ 2:21 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
both of these are already implemented, everytime that you exit VDJ a playlits (in MPU format) is saved to your playlists folder with the name and order of the tracks that have been played, you can just open this up in a text editor and you have your list...

about the time thing this is implemented on a skin to skin basis for example in Darkfun 2.01 (skin) click on the clock button and it will start a counter, or you can click on the individual counters for the other too decks take your pick, i'm not sure howmany other skins have this feature but i know the that one does

dj zero

Posté Thu 28 Oct 04 @ 2:51 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)