Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Editing Videos

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm just now getting into video mixing so excuse me for the noob questions now & in the near future. I finally have a laptop that might be able to handle video mixing.
Is there a way/program to lower the volume in a video file. I mean like the way there's mp3gain for mp3's.

Posté Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 9:26 pm
Manatahoe, if you're getting into video, get yourself over to pegasys here :-

http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/index.html

And buy a copy of TMPGenc 4 Express, it is by far one of the best video editing and converting utilities out there, AND it allows you to change volume, use different soundtracks etc etc, it is a truly superb piece of kit and is on offer at the moment.

It also will convert practically any video format into any other, I use it for ALL my vob conversions. AND it's on offer at the moment, something to do with an anniversary.

And it's user friendly too, and no I aint on comission!

Posté Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 9:41 pm
Thank you sir, does this program also cover some of what dvddecryptor does? I'm asking so I can have one centralized program for editing everything.

Posté Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 10:44 pm
No, it doesn't rip, but everything else after the rip it will do. I cannot recommend this program highly enough. Trust me, if you get it you'll be happy.

Posté Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 11:50 pm
Ok, cool I'll use decrypter followed by this. Cheers.

Posté Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 12:26 am
That's what i do, and if you take a look in my blog there's some instructions for dvddecrypter and tmpgenc.

Posté Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 1:11 am
Thanks for all your help TopHouse, I was able to rip a couple of DVD's.
One more question. What do you use to edit your tags? Do you just edit them in Windows Explorer?

Posté Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 6:56 pm
On my videos I only have <artist> - Title> and to name the files I use a prog called AF5 just copy paste the dvd contents from a website into a txt file, then launch AF5 and it will rename all the files in a folder from the names on the text file.

Posté Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 9:21 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)