Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet clipbank only last a few seconds

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I downloaded a few of the clips from the site DJinnorway posted. They wouldn't play, got black screen. I downloaded the codec player mentioned and now it works. The only thing is, the clip plays for about 4 or 5 seconds and then stops and the video window goes black. If I double click over one of the cliips in the clip bank, it plays, but again only for 4 to 6 seconds and then ends. Aren't the clips supposed to looopp continuously uintil you turn the clip bank off?

Posté Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 2:12 am

Right click the bank, and choose loop ;)

Posté Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 2:16 am
Got it thanks. I played with the clip bank a little and It seems you would only use this as an ambient visual for when you play audio only files, the way the Sonique visualization is used. I did that and then loaded a movie clip, but when I mixed to that side, the clip bank clip was still on the screen and I couldn't see the movie. I had to manually deactivate the clipbank in the effects page.
That's kind of the same thing many were complaining about in the visualizations before 4.3 fixed it so you could use both without having to manually turn off the visualizations. Perhaps that should be done to the clip bank as well. The clips off Sheepskin are definitely way more interesting than the visualizations in Sonique.

Posté Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 3:08 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)