Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet About lamers or hackers title

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

listenHome userMember since 2004
why is it that you can't be on here and ask questions and support the software, but ask too many question and talk too much you be labelled a hacker or lamer, i had an account and now i can't use it do to this title i have been given, i had plans to buy this software and even asked to have my demo time reactivated when i order my time-code vinlys, which i have not had the time or cash to do, i do dj a lot of gigs and have a nice set up going, i have always been curious about vdj but was not comfortable enough to jump to digital, as most of the true dj's i know, and finally i see that this is headed is a direction that has peeked my interest and i get stamped on my forehead hacker or lamer! come on you guys, this is a great little package here but why be so tight on giving out information of the software and its functions? if you did maybe more would catch on to it. software will always be leaked no matter what so expect that, but don't punish the people that are fans of the software( i like it but just have not had the balls to jump to digital) i know people are dumb enough to ask for serials and things on here but not Everyone is a pirate. Virtual (tightlipped) dj

Posté Fri 29 Oct 04 @ 2:58 pm
listenHome userMember since 2004
i guess no one has anything to say ...huh
you know its like a car dealer saying to you...buy the car and i'll tell how to do this or that
WTF is that?
my real point is why can't this be a Dj community ? to me its more like a special club only for people that why the software, real shame since your goal would be to sell a product. i know the demo is alright but if you tried an older version and your time is up then thats it no more testing any new features in any future releases
take these words home and think it through.........

Posté Sat 30 Oct 04 @ 3:17 am
listen: please stop using your cracked v2.02 version. If you like VirtualDJ, buy it.

Posté Sat 30 Oct 04 @ 5:02 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)