Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Audio Stopping with BCD2000 ASIO Driver

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

This other thread can be deleted since the title is misleading:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/77958/PC_Version_Technical_Support/Hyper-Threading_Issues_.html?page=1
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My audio likes to stop randomly when playing with audio files, but it seems to always happen with video files. I can reproduce the bug and help the developers.

I tested whether disabling hyper-threading would work, but it still happens.

Here is a video of the freeze in process and the process I go through my process to fix it. The yellow circle around the cursor shows where it is and a red circle shows when I am left clicking on something. Hopefully this video can help the developers. I am happy to help, just ask questions.

I can play the songs again after a freeze without having to restart VirtualDJ and even can play the video when I go to my config window and select another ASIO driver and then go back to the BCD2000 ASIO. The BCD2000 ASIO driver seems to just give up.

I have the "BCD2000 2.1 Mapper" installed and have "BCD 2000 ASIO" selected as the output sound card.
Latency is set to 4 ms for the "BCD2000 ASIO" in "B-DJ" mode.

Here is my performance settings as of now:
Note: Press "Alt"+"Prt Scr" to take a snapshot of only the window selected. It prevents having to open any graphics program and cropping the screenshot.

My Current PC Configuration:

Desktop PC Brand: None, custom built
Monitors: Two monitors, one for me and the other for the crowd to see videos and pictures at a resolution of 1024x768
Power Supply: PC Power and Cooling 510W
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.4 GHz Hyper-Threading (AKA Hyperthreading) 650 Prescott 800 MHz FSB LGA 775 EM64T
Video Card: BFG NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX OC 256 MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16
RAM: 2 GB RAM Corsair XMS2 SDRAM DDR2 533 (PC2 4300)
Sound Card: Creative SoundBlaster Audigy 2
Keyboard: Logitech G15
Mouse: Logitech G5 Battlefield 2142 Edition
Speakers: Logitech 5.1 Speakers Z-640; I set the rear left and right rear speakers to output the same left and right from the front to immerse the audience.
Optical Drive: LITE-ON Black 16x IDE DVD Burner SOHW-1693S
Hard Drives: 3 Internal Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 ST3250823AS 250GB 7200 RPM Serial ATA150
Printer: Canon iP4300
Headphones: Pioneer HDJ-1000
Audio Hardware: Behringer BCD2000; Behringer BCF2000; Behringer XM8500 Microphone; Yamaha PSR-290

All hardware drivers are checked for the latest version every week.

Note: I am using the Multi Functions Skin 2.0. A skin I highly recommend!

Posté Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 3:45 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Answered in the other post.

It's a Berhinger drivers problem.

Posté Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 9:02 pm
Is it possible to use the sound master output through my computer's sound card, but still be able to cue up with the headphones through the BCD2000? Do I have to rely on the BCD2000 ASIO drivers and internal sound card? I also want to be able to still use the BCD2000 Mapper 2.1 to control VirtualDJ.

Posté Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 10:46 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 11:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)