Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Automatic playlist procedure?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I like to make a list of songs to be put in auto mode in the far right screen. Problem I have........I put a group of songs from a folder in the far right screen, but when I go to another folder I lose all the songs in the list I created. Is there a way to search from folder to folder without losing the songs you put in the list?

I found that songs will stay there if the automix has started. then I can go to different folders. Why does the list get erased when the automix is NOT running?

Posté Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 5:35 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Go to the Config -> Options tab, left column bottom and see if the Auto Load Playlists are enabled. If it is, Disable the option. Does the problem still occur?

Posté Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 6:00 pm
I'll try it when I get home.

Posté Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 6:41 pm
Thanks that fixes my problem. Now how do I get the playleists to also load automatically? Do I have to just highlight everything in the playlist and copy and paste over any playlist
What does the "Smart" option do?

What does "autosave unplayed" option do?

Posté Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 5:36 am
billyzee - I have been more than happy to help you - but you need to read the manual. It's in the MyDocuments -> VirtualDJ folder. Your answers are there.

Posté Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 6:00 am
ok thanks.

here is another question.

I have made a virtual folder of videos. I went into my files and changed the names of many songs. The virtual folder keeps the old names and adds the new ones. How do I refresh my virtual folder to get rid of all those files that load with an error since they were renamed?

Posté Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 8:22 am
Select the file in the virtual folder, right click and select 'delete'. Again, in the manual. **It only deletes (removes) the file from the virtual folder. Does not 'delete' the file from disk, as long as you are doing this in the Virtual Folder.

Posté Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 5:49 pm
these files that I will be deleting no longer exist. Why does Virtual DJ still recognize them. I have renamed all my files which means I have alot of files in the virtual folder to delete and I don t want to accidently delete an existing file. I was hoping there was a way to quickly find these nonexistent files and delete them all at once.

perhaps the next revision of Virtual DJ can only recognize existing files/

Posté Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 6:14 pm
The problem is you did the renaming outside of VirtualDJ and not within the VirtualDJ application.

You can try the 'CLEAN' database action. Go to Config -> Browser -> Select in the bottom section the drive that the files are located on - then click the CHECK then CLEAN. That may correct the problem.

Posté Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 6:17 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)