Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet bcd3000 X Virtual DJ 5, until when waiting?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

staff, some notice on the compatibility of bcd3000 with virtual dj 5? Not yet I obtain to use. Some buttons do not function! Already I tried the Mappers, but none functions correctly. I am being worried, therefore I have one here bcd in the box and I cannot use.

Posté Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 4:28 pm

Can you explain EXACTLY what doesnt work, and how you would like for it too work...

So we can add it to the list of possible upgrades

Posté Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 5:01 pm
leds does not light… scrath is in the place of sync….buttons of right, medium and low do not function, kill do not function.

The Mappers that I caught has changed buttons.
In the generality the Virtual DJ does not answer to the commands of bcd3000.

Which optimum one mapper that it is here in the site? What is functioning all the options of bcd3000?

Posté Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 6:17 pm
I thought the BCD2000 and BCD3000 were essentially the same. It is bothersome that the VirtualDJ staff will now have to add more code to VirtualDJ because Behringer changed MIDI mappings. I hope it does not break the current BCD2000 support or the BCD2000 2.1 mapper.

Posté Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 4:19 am
vjrinaldofreitas wrote :
leds does not light… scrath is in the place of sync….buttons of right, medium and low do not function, kill do not function.

The Mappers that I caught has changed buttons.
In the generality the Virtual DJ does not answer to the commands of bcd3000.

Which optimum one mapper that it is here in the site? What is functioning all the options of bcd3000?

Everything works on bcd3000 but not leds and mic, if you need the midi mapper just go here : http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/view.html?type=tool and dowload the mapper that best fits on your needs...

Dj Quintana

Posté Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 5:51 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)