Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Video window doesn't stay on monitor 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm using a Dell laptop (Intel Mobile Centrino 1.4gHz Processor, 2GB DDR Ram, XP Pro with Service Pack 2) to run the latest update of Numark Cue, version 5.4. So far it is working awesome except for one quirk. I'm using a second monitor for video display, a Viewsonic 19" VGA Monitor, 800x600 Resolution). When I am playing a video or karaoke, I'm able to stretch and center the video window over the second monitor. If I minimize Numark Cue at any time or try to access anything else on my laptop, the video window relocates to the laptop screen, compeletely off the 2nd monitor. Is there a way to "assign" the video screen to the second monitor so it doesn't jump around like that during a gig? Or at least a "full screen" mode that would automatically fill out the 2nd screen without manually stretching it out before each video?

Thanks for your help!

Paul Helms
DJPauly Entertainment
www.djpauly.com

Posté Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 10:09 pm
You want to use the drop down panel in the video section and select your video card, it will then make it full screen on your second output.

Posté Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 8:21 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@djpauly

For security reasons, please do not write your phone number on the forum.

Regards,

DJ CEL

Posté Sat 20 Oct 07 @ 12:26 am
djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
yep in config for video change it from window to the video card, that'll put it on the screen.

Posté Sat 20 Oct 07 @ 4:09 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)