Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Is it safe??

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ALI11CUE userMember since 2006
The last time i had 5 rev 4 version it was not saving my cue points also alot of my song titles were blank are all these issues fixed?

Posté Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 8:39 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ALI11 - your specific issues were beyond the application. You are running Vista if I remember and we tried several things.

If you are able to find the original thread, please post a link to it so I look again at what we did. But, I am pretty sure it was at your system that the problem existed and not a VirtualDJ / CUE issue.

Posté Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 9:44 pm
I have windows media center edition (not vista) also if i upgrade to 5 rev 4 do i have to scan my cpu again and do i have to make my playlist over?

Posté Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 9:58 pm
I just upgraded to rev 4 last night and it kept my database the same with all of my analized music. Database with be in the same folder it is now. But I have had a few problems with the titles and names of my song, but the newer versions are so much better with the music I ripped in with itunes. Props to VDJ!!!!

PS - I ran it for over 8 hours and it was fine.

Posté Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 10:34 pm
ALI11 wrote :
I have windows media center edition (not vista) also if i upgrade to 5 rev 4 do i have to scan my cpu again and do i have to make my playlist over?

No to both your questions. If you are still at Version 4.x - there may be some cleaning up and optimizing that needs to be done.

And the version the is out is Version 5 Revision 5 - ( v5.0.5 )

Posté Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 1:41 am
I just downloaded 5 rev 5 but i lost all of my cue points and everything in my playlist is not scaned or should i say it saying that it has never been played it has the yellow symbol next to it.

Posté Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 4:08 am
You have issues in your ver 4.x database then. And do you have iTunes installed ?

Posté Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 4:27 am
I don't use i tunes. I just deleted everything and downloaded 5 rev 5 i guess i have to scan my hard drive again but i did save my playlist the only thing is that i lost all of my cue points.

Posté Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 4:37 am
So you are saying you uninstalled 4.3 to install 5.0?? If you did this you lost your database files which 5.0 needed. If you backed up these files let us know.

Posté Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 5:34 am
the first time i installed 5 rev 5 i did not delete 4.3 version but for some reason it did not save my cue points and i had to rescan my playlist for some reason. So i decided to just wipe out everything and just download 5 rev 5 with no other versions on my cpu. I transfered my playlist over now i have to rescan my hard drive and as i play i will set my cue points again!

Posté Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 6:01 am
Well I think you are gonna have to do a rescan of your files, but I did this after havin some issues and all seems to be good now with my database compared to before.

Posté Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 6:26 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)