Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Karaoke

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dconroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
OK, I've read the information about "native" support for cdg files. Except it *just doesn't work* on my installation. It plays the MP3 just fine, the video window comes up, and it remains black.

I have all my karaoke on a separate drive, and it's all unzipped mp3+cdg.

On top of this, how do I get the search function to properly show "karaoke" tracks when searching? If I choose only karaoke for search results I get nothing. What tag is it looking for? Or does it only identify zip files as karaoke?

I love many of the new features of v5, and others are driving me completely nuts. I don't want to shell out more money for another program, but it looks like I might have to in order to handle Karaoke shows.

Posté Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 11:41 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Are all your CDG filenames an exact match to the MP3 filename ?

Gym Class Heroes-Cupid's Chokehold.cdg
Gym Class Heroes-Cupid's Chokehold.mp3

Posté Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 1:44 am
dconroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
They're identical... spaces, dashes, etc all match. I just double checked one that wasn't finding lyrics.

I have gone through and retagged some songs that were missing Karaoke as a genre, but I may have solved the problem by removing the cdg codec I had manually entered and then recursing the entire karaoke hard drive.

What's odd is that now when I search for Karaoke, it shows a top list of cdg files and a bottom half of mp3. Is there a way to hide the cdg's and only show the mp3's?

Posté Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 2:10 am
Zip them up:)

Posté Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 3:51 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Select all the mp3s (for the karaoke files) and remove them from the search database.

Posté Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 4:25 am
I play all my karaoke files from .zip and this has worked flawlessly from day one. It's not for everybody tho ;)

Posté Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 8:10 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)