Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Timecodes playing backwards??! WTF??

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

just DL 5.5, installed and set everything up, DL new timecodes to go with it. It was playing fine for a while, now they stop by themselves, and play backwards?!?! I go into timecode, made sure it was setup for Cds, and even did the autosetup. It has a F mind of it's own, and I have a video show tomorrow.
I've got a dell desktop with 2 gigs, so hw is not the problem. I have reinstalled the sw. reset the cd players, everything. Someone please help asap.

Posté Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 11:03 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Did u in the config of timescodes checked the invert stereo or invert phase, if so uncheck it. It should solve ur problem:)

Posté Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 11:07 pm
they are BOTH unchecked and still all F'd up. On the left side, the needle shows on the record (on pc of course) and the right the needle is NOT on the record and they both ONLY play backwards now. Nice update guys.

Posté Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 11:21 pm
OK finally went thru the steps over and over of reinstalling and configuring, and they ARE NOT playing backwards anymore. But the SW is non responsive to the TC CDs now whenever it feels like it. I am using denon DNS 1000s and yes the firmware is updated. please help

Posté Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 1:22 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
CHECK YOUR CABLES...
The inputs on the soundcard (wich one ?)
If you invert them you'll have this backward effect, also if one channel/cable is not well connected or faulty.
And finally... is it the right timecode on cd ?... i for example have made cd's with other timecodes too (separate tracks) just for testing.
Just a case.

Posté Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 3:57 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)