Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Pioneer CDJ-400 USB Midi Controller...bye bye iCDX???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

http://www.skratchworx.com/news3/comments.php?id=803

This looks pretty promising. I hope that VDJ will support this controller. I'm tired of these cheepy iCDX's. I wish the build quality with Numark was better.

I bought a brand new set of iCDX's and a Numark 5000FX Mixer earlier this year and both iCDX's have issues (one powers up unresponsive, i have to power it down and back up to get it working, and the other one doesn't take CDs correctly, you have to feed it with a good amount of force for it to take)

Naturally i would claim the warranty with Numark but I don't have any other equipment to gig with if i do. So i'm kinda screwed. The Numark Mixer has already started to bleed sound with all channels down.

I don't know how I feel about numark products anymore. Innovative stuff but just not the most well built DJ gear around.

Posté Wed 07 Nov 07 @ 4:13 pm
It looks like a really proffesionnal midi controller and probably vdj will support it, we have to wait.

Posté Thu 08 Nov 07 @ 7:14 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Does anybody know what the cost of a pair will be. I live in Rip off UK where a pair of ICDX will cost you around £700 ($1400 US).

Hopefully they'll come in a bit cheaper than that.

Jimmy b

Posté Thu 08 Nov 07 @ 7:38 pm
I guess about 750 usd plus shipping.

Posté Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 1:23 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
DJDiZZLe wrote :
I don't know how I feel about numark products anymore. Innovative stuff but just not the most well built DJ gear around.

I have been using Numark for twenty years, still have my first mixer and it works just as good as it did then. I own two iCDXs and not had any problems (not to mention three other Numark mixers, all of which work like a champ). Sorry you are...but I would still like to play with the new Pioneer product. Try not to write an entire manufacturer off after one experience.

Posté Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 1:35 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)