Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Basic Mix Lesson

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

HI, I am not a professional DJ or wannabe. I just want to be able to create nice mixes for my own parties and wow the people. Is there a way to adjust the duration of the song to be played when I use Automix with a single deck playing list. I tried to do it using both the decks and found it awfully hard trying to match the beats specially since the BPMs vary from 160 to 85. What is the best way to create mixes without going into a lot of technical details of the process. Also, I was wondering if there is a site where I can upload the songs and have some one create the mix for me?

Thanks,
Newbie Mixer

Posté Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 4:06 am
WOW, your not asking too much are you... The best advice is to search the mix forums theres plenty of information on how-to. In my opinion, theres no one going just give you the mixes. That would defeat the purpose of being a "DJ" unless there was purpose given back to the DJ. Purchase VJ and you can create your own mixes without having to borrow or steal some elses creations.

Also, look in the music section http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/1968/Music_discussion/VirtualDJ_users_personal_mixes.html Plenty of VDJ's uploaded there sample sets... Take a listen to get ideas.

Posté Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 5:08 am
I have a free trial version of VDJ downloaded and have been trying to play around it

Posté Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 5:37 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)