Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ shutdown and restarted on its on

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

During a Karaoke gig VDJ closed and restarted on its own minus all the loaded tracks. Because of all previous crashes with VDJ i installed a clean version of Vista with VDJ only of which two previous gigs with the new install was problem free. I turned off all processes that needed to access the internet and even the clock sync. There is no error report recorded in Vista at the time this action happened. Can anyone advise why this happened or had similar experience so i can pinpoint the cause.

Posté Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 4:31 am
Please don't post the same topic in different sections, I will delete your post from general discussion and you will get your replies in this section:)

Posté Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 6:58 pm
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I had this happen too. Although the program did not restart. This has happened about 4 out of 5 times live. At the time of the crash I click the search field to type a search. The program closes without any warnings, or crash alerts. Just closes and goes to the desktop.

Posté Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 10:32 pm
Hey Chris out of curiousity what processes did u turn off?? I ask this as I have seen Vista act a little goofy when some processes are turned off. All I simply turned off was Defender and the sidebar and mine now seems better than when I tried to Tweak and turn off a bunch of processes:)

Posté Sun 18 Nov 07 @ 12:25 am
Hi discobrain24, i be honest i am not to sure now but like yourself i have resorted to turning off defender and sidebar . Its been a mare trying to remove Vista so i can install XP. Removing Vista isn't a problem now its the damn manufactuars check at boot software i need to remove. I am damn sure Vista is the cause of alot of the issues. Tonight i ended up changing my gig laptop and resorted to useing my backup PCDJ on my XP machine, great night having no hicups apart from the fact my roady decided he wanted to charge his phone a flicked the bloody power off, oh yes i was so pleased, not. Amazingly all powered up fine the music continued as if nothing had occurred. I am pondering if its worth turning off the clock sync on the laptop as this was advised when using PCDJFX.

Posté Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 5:39 am
Just ordered DMC2 controller and the Newmark CM200 USB MIXER , i would appreciate any coments on these two items good or bad.

Cheers

Chris

Posté Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 5:43 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)