Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet decks losing time code activation

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi
using TC vinyl with one turntable so I'm activating and deactivating the left and right decks quite a bit and occasionally theres a bug where I'll activate a deck but the TC wont control the file.. even though the the vinyl graphic will move when you scratch? any ideas / workarounds

Posté Sun 18 Nov 07 @ 11:15 am
oh and by the way Im not sure what generation TC I have but its quite old

Posté Sun 18 Nov 07 @ 11:45 am
collapsicon wrote :
hmm no way to delete or change post the title? ah well

What do you want the title of the thread to say??

Posté Sun 18 Nov 07 @ 11:14 pm
"losing"

Posté Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 3:09 am
ok it seems if i just giggle the turntable graphic thats not connecting up with the tc for a second it it kiks back in, I can live with that

Posté Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 5:46 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
does the turntable graphic still spin with the TC playing and still has an active signal in the config window? or is everything dead until you wiggle it (just a little bit) sorry that tune popped in my head for a sec.

Posté Tue 20 Nov 07 @ 10:41 pm
actually last night the even the jiggle didn't fix it :(
usaly the TC still moves the turntable graphic but the active signal is on the other deck, (havent checked the conifig yet but u'd asume its working as its able to talk to one deck?)
last night the TC would only work on one deck at one piont disabling the right deck and enabling the left deck I wanted wasn't working as stated TC was only moving the right deck graphic that time...

Posté Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 5:29 am
hkd987PRO InfinityMember since 2007
so im having this same issue and i think its about time we try to solve it

Posté Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 4:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)