Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Customize numark total control buttons plan/action

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

mdesmitPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi Everybody,

Since a couple of weeks I have a numark total control that (after reinstalling a clean windows) functions good.
Yes I like the thing !

I'm only very annoyed that i've not been able yet to change the way the buttons function.
( I would love to e.g. change the music effect buttons into video effects buttons)

Probably this his not happened yet because until now I've been too lazy to invest time to investigate how to program in windows
and how to program midi interfaces.

Well that's gonna change , my plan is too start a work group that will investigate how too make this possible
( since both virtual dj developers and numark developers appearantly don't care and are too busy with other things)
we have to do it by ourselves.

On my website ( www.dvjmart.com) I will post all progress . Well at first I think the first step is to see what we need:
hmm well hereby the first list, off course we will modify this:

1) what's the current mapping xml mapping that "virtual dj" with "total control" uses ? ( if we have that we can start to edit ! )
2) where/how can we change it
3) perhaps anybody has better idea's how to start/hack the mappings ?

Rgds,

Mart

Posté Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 11:29 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Total control have a native support mapped from Atomix and this can be changed with two possibility:

1) Disable total control icon in hardware selection and Enable MIDI, you can map any button and jog like what do you want but no any light will work because Virtual DJ doesn't support midi out mapping.
2) Compile a DLL mapper but you need to know how to program in C++ language. http://www.virtualdj.com/developers/

Posté Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 3:24 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)