Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet contact emails
DjMehowHome userMember since 2007
does anyone know an email address for virtual dj management? i want to know when time-coded vinyls will be instock?

thanks

Posté Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 7:56 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 8:46 am
atsikgPRO SubscriberMember since 2010
cioce wrote :

Hello team
I have had a license for VDJ PRO INFINITY for two years now and I have been paying 25 euros every month for the last 2 years.
Now I want to buy it. Is there any discount for subscribers?

Posté Wed 04 Sep 24 @ 2:54 pm

Posté Wed 04 Sep 24 @ 2:57 pm
atsikgPRO SubscriberMember since 2010

It sounds a bit unfair and disappointing if this is your company's policy.
25 EUROS for 2 years every month.
And he didn't predict the sales department
all of us subscribers?
I don't think what I'm saying is unreasonable.
I mean the application has essentially been paid for twice and you asked me to buy it in one go for the entire amount, as if I were a new customer.
With so much piracy out there, haven't you gotten the message yet?

Congratulations...

Posté Wed 04 Sep 24 @ 3:37 pm
Your choice dude, the terms and conditions were there to see when you made the decision to subscribe.

And good luck with the cracked version, you won't be able to use server side functionality and it will wreck your windows install. Again your choice .....

Posté Wed 04 Sep 24 @ 3:50 pm
Just to add to what @kradcliffe has said...licence issues are not handled in forums. Please contact support with your concerns for that.
He is right though, if you read the VirtualDJ Licence & Pricing page you would have known how things work with them upfront and it is expected that you then make the appropriate choice.

Also:

atsikg wrote :

I have had a license for VDJ PRO INFINITY for two years now and I have been paying 25 euros every month for the last 2 years.

It seems that you may be confused on what licence you actually have. Pro Infinity and Pro Subscription are two different types of licences, in particular, Pro Infinity is a one-time, upfront payment for Pro access/features. If you had a Pro Infinity licence you would not be paying for a subscription.

Posté Wed 04 Sep 24 @ 4:33 pm
Live chat was pointless. My software refuses to recognise the fact that I do indeed have a subscription to Tidal and the DJ package. I can't access anything in my tidal library and the main screen simply says "I must have the add-on". There's no contacting these guys for help anymore, so does anyone else use Tidal?? I'm drownin here

Posté 7 hours ago
You need the DJ add on subscription for it to work on VDJ

Posté 6 hours ago
Arclight/Psyshock wrote :
and the DJ package

Posté 6 hours ago