Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet is it possible to hear..

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Sik06Home userMember since 2007
Without any of the hardware and just using virtual dj , a song on the left side of the headphone and a song on the right side? If this needs hardware in order for this to funciton, what would you people recommend?

Posté Sat 01 Dec 07 @ 3:11 pm
I think the two easiest things would be either get a sound card for you computer with 2 outputs or get a Numark DJIO. I have used it before and is only $99 or cheaper.

Posté Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 2:27 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sik06

would be best to get a sound card but in the mean time if i can remember rightly in sound set up you used to be able to set left output as channel 1, right output as channel two, using a y splitter for each output giving you double mono inputs for your mixer, hope i explained that right and is still available...might be best if sky or someone else could confirm that for you

Tayla

Posté Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 5:23 am
Sik06Home userMember since 2007
Tayla,

Yes, it still works, my buddy and I tried it out. Thank you very much!!

-Sik06

Posté Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 5:13 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
no probs... enjoy

Tayla

Posté Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 8:01 pm
TomashHHome userMember since 2007
Hello,

Id like to use splitter before I buy midi controler. But I have a problem. When I move fader the sound is little bit diminishing in the end of cross fader's slot but doesnt disappear, so I cannot normaly use it. Can be problem in my soundcard?
thank you for any help

Posté Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 8:12 am
At the risk of sounding arrogant. Djing is expensive. I notice that some of the posters use consumer audigy/soundblaster card and basic in/out cards. Then, report problems. You get what you pay for.
You can't cue properly , you need hardware. No way round it. I have a low budget set up of a gigaport ag(115 bucks, but you can't record). Or you could but the u46dj thing from esi/mixvibes. I have a three channel numark matrix 3, I got for free. Deals are around, just gotta look.
Any cheaper, you all are going to have problems. For best results get an external mixer with multi out/in sound card and save for some decent monitors.

Posté Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 9:44 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)