Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet loading new song issue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but when ever I load up a new song into the players in loads up 30-40 seconds into the song, never at the start of the file, unless I have a cue point established. I hope I don't have cue point all my songs for them to load up at the beginning.

Posté Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 11:40 am
anyone?

Posté Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 12:14 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

In the vdj config settings in the Options tab, have you got the Max Load setting set to Always, if you haven't try that.

Jimmy b

Posté Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 12:21 pm
tried that Jimmy, still having the same problem.

Posté Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 1:25 pm

Do you get the complete visual bar ( I don't know what it is called ) above where the artist and track are. BTW how much ram has your pc/laptop got installed.

Jimmy b

Posté Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 6:39 pm
yes I do. 2 gigs of ram

Posté Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 2:07 am

That should be fine, how strange.

I know it's a ball ache, but have you tried taking a sample of say 20 files, re-analzing them and playing then again and see if it still doing it.

Jimmy b

Posté Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 12:14 pm
reggieward!! Do you have the Auto Cue on Always in the configs, and it puts the Cuepoint on a specific downbeat several seconds into the song? Open Config - Options and disabel Auto Cue, now try to load a song? Maby I´m on thin ice now, and this is not regarding your problem, but anyway...

Posté Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 3:03 pm
dj_trainman wrote :
reggieward!! Do you have the Auto Cue on Always in the configs, and it puts the Cuepoint on a specific downbeat several seconds into the song? Open Config - Options and disabel Auto Cue, now try to load a song? Maby I´m on thin ice now, and this is not regarding your problem, but anyway...

Hehehe. Yeah, I know how you feel, LOL

Anyway, that sounds like the problem. I did a test with a few rock tracks and they were cued way into the song using "always" setting on auto cue

Posté Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 3:18 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)