Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Pitch slider in Virtual Vinyl

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey guys, long story short one of my Numark CDX's has been acting quirky as of late and I am currently only using it to cue up and start a track and then immediately deactivating the timecode on the deck in VV. What's happening though is say the pitch slider on my CDX is at +7% VV's pitch slider matches that so no problem there but what happens is as soon as I deactivate the timecode mode the pitch slider within VV automatically resets back to 0%. So the track I'm playing instantly jumps from +7% down to 0% which is noticeable and annoying. I thought I remembered in the past being able to deactivate the timecode and VV's pitch would remain at whatever it was set at, not reset back to 0%. I know to have the "automatic pitch reset" disabled in the options menu (in fact I gave advice to a guy in another post who was having problems with discrepancies between his turntable and VDJ) and I've tried everything else. Am I missing something? Shouldn't VV just carry on and maintain the pitch percentage after deactivating the timecode mode. I know if I deactivate the timecode mode and then move the pitch slider on my CDX and then re-activate the timecode mode it would cause a jump but simply turning timecode mode off should not change anything. Do I need to re-install VV? I'm very close to switching to the Beta 3 version. Oh, BTW, I should also mention that this problem occurs with the other deck too, not just the quirky one.

Posté Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 2:30 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try setting the timecode to smart mode

what percentage quality do you get?

Posté Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 6:28 pm
I always use smart mode but I'll double check the settings. And I'm getting 100% quality on one deck but a fluctauting quality percentage on the other due to one of my CDX's being a bit wonky at the moment. Mind you the problem occurs on both decks.

Posté Sun 23 Dec 07 @ 1:48 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)