Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Support Normal Cds

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

oner1Home userMember since 2007
I would like to see VDJ support normal CDs, So I can play normal CDs still in my CDJs if I don't have a copy on my computer, so I can't have to keep pulling plugs out of the sound card and putting them straight into the mixer and then back into VDJ to play a song on VDJ.

Posté Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 4:03 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This is currently available using the timecode_bypass action.

Posté Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 7:13 am
What soundcard are you using? I'm using Numarks Virtual Vinyl and it has "Pass" inputs which allows me to bypass the timecode mode and play regular CD's.

Posté Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 5:55 pm
A special sound card is not required. Yes the VirtualVinyl box has that built-in advantage, but not necessary. With the timecode bypass action you can use VirtualDJ to apply EQ settings to the output as well.

Posté Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 7:50 pm
cstoll wrote :
A special sound card is not required. Yes the VirtualVinyl box has that built-in advantage, but not necessary. With the timecode bypass action you can use VirtualDJ to apply EQ settings to the output as well.

go on...

i have a denon dn-s 3500 cd player, and hercules mk2 soundcard, how do i do a "bypass"?

Posté Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 12:47 pm
Look at the keyboard shortcut actions.. setup a shortcut for the deck.. turn on and off when you want to go between Normal and Timecode CDs

Posté Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 6:11 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)