Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Timecode Absolute Mode Problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djianlPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi

I have recently become a registered user of Numark Cue, I have updated to the newest version and used it last night with timecode CD's for the first time.

As I have posted before I had a "naughty" copy of Virtual DJ before installed on my home PC which I had used to test the time codes - it worked perfectly so I decided to buy the full version of the software.

I used Virtual DJ 4.3 (i think) on Absolute mode with CDJ1000's as I found that mode worked the best, Smart mode for some reason would move slightly from the cue points I had set.

So last night I took my laptop with Numark Cue on and set it up at work in Absolute Mode, it worked identically but for some reason after playing a couple of songs the pitch slider and bpm display on Player 1 would not change as I moved the pitch - the song was speeding up and playing perfectly but for some reason the bpm display and slider didn't move.

I panicked slightly expecting a crash but changed the mode to Smart and it worked fine, pitch slider and bpm display started moving. Changed it back to Absolute and it was fine again for a couple of songs then Player 1 bpm display and pitch slider stopped changing but once again if I changed the pitch on the CDJ it sped up or slowed down accordingly. Player 2 seemed unaffected and the software still worked perfectly - all apart from the bpm and pitch fader display.

Switched back to Smart mode and it worked fine for the rest of the night.

Just wondering if you guys have any ideas what may be causing this - I much prefer Absolute Mode so if you can help me sort the problem that would be great!

Laptop Specs

Advent Laptop
Intel Core 2 Due 1.73ghz
2gig Ram
Windows Vista

Posté Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 8:12 am
Actually I think I mean "RELATIVE" mode where it does it... bugger i've forgotten which one.

The mode where when you press the CUE button on the cd player it goes back to the start of the track.

Posté Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 10:21 am
BUMP

Anyone???

Posté Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 9:22 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)