Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet numark virtual vinyl

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hey guys i just purchased the virtual vinyl kit
i have 2 ttx tables
1 dxm06 mixer
and 0% time code quality with no sound coming out of my speakers.
need help please

Posté Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 7:55 pm
sooo.. i hooked up all the wires according to the diagram.. numark cue does read the vinyl( but is never sync) and there is no sound coming out of my laptop speakers. And i have no time code quality...I just do not know where i have gone wrong?

Posté Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 4:51 pm
On your soundcard:
Left TT goes into input #1. Make sure that the switch near the rca connection is switched to vinyl.
Right TT goes into input #2. Make sure that the switch near the rca connection is switched to vinyl.
Output #1 goes to the appro. channel on your mixer (left, ie. ch 1)
Output #2 goes to the appro. channel on your mixer (right, ie. ch 2)
Plug the power adapter in and to a power source. You'll get the green light.
Plug the USB card from the card to your computer.

On your computer:
Open Virtual Vinyl and put your needles on the TCV. Load a track to each deck.
Check to see if the dials in the skin are turning and you are getting a signal.
Go into config / sound options / timecode config ---> hit auto config on each deck (hopefully this will give you a 100% signal)

On your mixer:
Make sure that your all plugged to your speakers and raise the master and each corresponding volume slider (adjust your fader in need be)

Sorry to start with square one but sometimes its easier that way. You got sound?

Charlie Five

Posté Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 5:53 pm
well id love to try that so haha i lost my dxm06 charger but beside that issue:)...........i hooked my turntables into input one and two at the numark sound card input slots but i still have no sound coming out my laptop speakers and i only have one turntable that reads as 100%......it would be real nice if someone could help me:)

Posté Sat 15 Dec 07 @ 7:09 pm
I don't think you can change the output of your soundcard to come out of your laptop speakers with that setup. You'll need to use the mixer for what your trying to do unfortunatelly.

if you have external speakers you can always try to hook them up from the virtual vinyl soundcard out to the speakers and you will surely get sound coming out.

Posté Sat 15 Dec 07 @ 8:23 pm
so right now with out the mixer i have the left table to input one and I have the right table to input 2......then i tried hooking up my speakers to all inputs 1-3 on my card and still no sound

Posté Sat 15 Dec 07 @ 8:41 pm
well normally your going to use the outputs of the sound card in order to send the sound "OUT" to the speakers. in the options make sure you have the proper sound settings listed in the sound setup screeen. Let us know what you've got listed so we have a better idea of how your sound is setup.

Posté Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 7:40 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)