Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Need Help With VDJ and DJM 800

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi Guys!

I've been plaing with a pair om pioneers cdj 800 mk2 and the djm 800. Now i want to try out the virtual dj software.

I need help with the setup.

My gear:
Hp 9099ea laptop
Native instrument Audio Control 1
Pioneer djm 800
Midi Cable

My external soundcard has midi in/out so i figured that i should connect djm 800 into Audio Control 1. But what do i do in virtual dj setup to control the interface with the mixer??

I've tried without the midi cable and it's working just fine with virtual djs crossfader in the middle. But i want to record my gigs and then i need to control atleast the crossfader in virtual dj with my djm 800...

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks in advanced!!

Posté Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 9:27 am
enable Midi in Remote control, Config-Add

Posté Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 1:05 pm
djlexPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have you tried the TCCD, if yes how that worked out

Posté Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 4:02 pm
for your question my guess is that it might be a midi mapper available for djm 800, but for that you have to be a registred pro user level or just enable general midi in the vdj and config the functions you want to the respective buttons.
Hmm... I just checked and it looks like as of now in the pluginns section doesn't show any midi mapper for pio djm 800

Posté Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 4:14 pm
I dont understand why you named your topic this: Tutorial: Virtual dj vs djm 800

Posté Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 4:21 pm
Brian,
I think that dj_jernberg doesn't natively speaking english, so you might edit the title to be more adequate.

Posté Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 4:46 pm
Thanks changed it as it may confuse other users.:)

Posté Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 11:49 pm
sorry my english guys, thanks for the help ,it worked out!

Posté Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 8:03 am
Hopefully when your trial period is up you will buy the software, you won't regret it

Posté Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 3:04 pm
so should we understand that the pio djm 800 crossfader can control the vdj crossfader via midi?

Posté Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 12:40 am
I'm not home right now to try it, but I'm 98% percent sure, it shoud work via midi. Later on this evening I will give it a try.

Posté Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 12:55 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)