Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet BCD3000 Pitch problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok Guys,

I'm posting this here and see if anyone can come up with a solution, I hope..

I just got the new version and I love it, I tried and tried before with no problems, but...

When I start playing, I have no problems with the 1st 2 songs, but when I load the 3 song, the pitch of the song that is playing jumps and mess with my set.
I have done everything that is posible and now I need your help, I disable the auto pitch matching and the problem still.

I'm using Windows Vista with BCD3000 with the new mapper.

I need this for this Friday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 23:29:45
Customer: djluislatino
it has been 4 days since I post this problem and nobody reply to me yet.

I end up formating my laptop and install Windows XP on it, but the problem still, if I'm play in deck A, when I load the song in the deck B, the song that is playing change the pitch speed, the only way I can get to use my BCD3000 is not using the ASIO but choosing BCD2000 as the sound card option.

If I run it with Traktor, I have no problem.

I'm very frustaded with this problem, I paid a lot for this software and I know how good it was, so what happen?

Please help me, it has been more that 4 days without a reply from your technical support team.

Posté Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 8:46 pm
For vdj 5 rev 6 you need to download latest moramax mapper in order it works correctly, regards.

Posté Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 12:13 pm
I did it.

Posté Fri 28 Dec 07 @ 4:00 pm
Do you have a BCD 3000 (as in your title) or BCD 2000 (as in the text?)

Now, it looks like you have the "Auto Pitch Matching" set to Always or Smart in the general option panel. Did you try to put it as disabled?

I have a BCD 2000 and everything is ok.
If you need sone pitch matcing but some track have too much tempo difference, you can tune the pitch range (with the last BCD mappers). If there is too much difference with the bpm of the tracks, with a pitch at 8 or 10%, the pitch will not change if the difference is 30%.
You must try the different options and find which is the best for your style of music and your style of mix.

Posté Fri 28 Dec 07 @ 7:36 pm
I had to replace my BCD 2000 , so I got the 3000, before everything used to work with the 2000.

My solution for the moment is to use WDM and so far it's working, let's knock on wood, but I hope I can use the ASIO one day.

Posté Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 4:50 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)