Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Song title to clipboard

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

This could be useful for me to have the option to copy the current active deck's song title to clipboard, with a key combo, for example.

As I'm disabled with no speech, this will be good and quicker to have the song title at hand, without me having to type it out in my voice program... As I DJ on a internet station, many ask what the song title is.

TIA

Posté Mon 24 Dec 07 @ 3:32 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
well, its a bit of a pain, but you can get to the file info by right clicking on the file inside the browser and goto file info. plus if you're on internet radio, ask the station if they can output the song title. if you are on shoutcast, the relay server picks up the current track title so the station can output it automatically just like on radio.virtualdj.com and others...

Posté Mon 24 Dec 07 @ 11:31 pm
there's gotta be a way to make a plugin macro that function.

Pedster could really use this for his text to speach program, maybe if someone in plugins section could make this ;-)
thoose who know how pedster needs to mix you'll understand. ;-)

Posté Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 4:25 pm
I gotta say Pedster your mixing skills are sweet. Thanks for sharing those with us. Not tryin to hijack the thread but I have got to give props to ya.

Posté Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 12:15 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJ_Pedster wrote :
As I DJ on a internet station, many ask what the song title is.

As Paz already said, VDj has an option to broadcast the current title using shoutcast,
is that what you are looking for?

Posté Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 7:25 am
Its for my speech program, I'm not that fast typist (well, not when youre doing upteenth things at once, like: msn, shoutbox, etc lol).... I currently use MacroExpress for preset sentances, vdj keys (turn master volume to 25% while my voice speaks, then turn it back up), etc..

Just thought this would be helpful feature....

Posté Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 12:21 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Wish i could help. Hope that an experienced coder will write such a plug-in for you,
or that the VDj DEVs will consider this as an aditional shortcut - thinking of which, it
might come useful even to djs without disabilities to make a note regarding the
current song, people's reactions or wishes etc. (even though there's a comment
field for each track, some people prefer notepads).

Posté Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 1:25 pm
hello, how can i deactivate VDj option to broadcast the current title with shoutcast?

Posté Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 3:35 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posté Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 5:14 pm
version: 1.7 or it works with 1.0?

Posté Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 4:27 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It's the version 1.7 of that tool.

But it works for VirtualDJ version 4.xx and more.

Posté Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 1:48 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)