Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Adding a Splice Function

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Not sure if this is a possibility:

Even though we have the cues for a song, it would be a great added feature to add a splice to cut the length of a song. I believe the DNS-5000 have this feature. For example, edit a song to keep the first verse and chorus and keep the outro.

I don't know if I'm explaining this correctly, but this allows the ability to prep your songs down to 2-3 minutes and move on to other effects, scratching, etc.

Posté Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 8:52 am
That's a great idea. Itunes has something similar to this where you can enter how many seconds into the song you want to begin playback and how many seconds you want to chop off the end of the track. It would be cool if VDJ (or VV) had this option. It could appear as a different colored cue points and the wave form on each side of the markers could be eliminated. Sure you could eliminate unwanted sections of the song using an external program or just use cue points but it would be nice to have this feature to simplify things.

Posté Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 9:36 am
Yeah, good idea. This kind of thing has been mentioned before to remove unwanted parts of music videos (like where the music stops for a skit or something).

Hopefully they might put a feature like that in soon.

Posté Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 10:03 am
I'm totally wishing for this feature, there are quite a few of us who have asked for this.
I'd like to be available with a toggle though, like while you're playing the song it will alert you that you have a marked splice and whether or not it should be active on this play.
I can think of occasions where I might want to play the whole video or song, but it's the last thing you want when you have a packed dance floor is some story version of a video to kill it.
I also wish the guys that put the DVD videos together would think about that too and give 2 options of the video...really.

Ross.

Posté Sat 05 Jan 08 @ 10:15 pm
FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks everyone. You are right, it would definitely get rid of the unnecessary sections in videos.

Posté Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 7:40 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)