Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet New Here, need help with dj console mk1, please

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

im currently using the dj console mk1, with virtual dj version 1, is there any way i can upgrade to a newer virtual dj?

also i see that i can download timecoded cd's, can i use them with the mk1 and a denon dn-n6000? if so how would i go about this?

THANKS to anyone who replys

love and respect,
dj rebel

Posté Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 4:36 pm
yeah, would strongly recommend investing in the pro version that is now at version 5, and have lots of great features

http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/

Posté Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 5:05 pm
is there any way i can upgrade to something less new thats free? maybe like version 3.0. currently i do not have enough money to be spending.

i've had the console for 2 years now and only use it a couple of times. im not to sure i wanna up grade to a higher version because im not yet completely satisfy with what i have. thats way i post the question that maybe a slighty newer version will boost my confidence?

Posté Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 5:09 pm

Well, you are a bit stuck back in old version/technology, as the MK1 did not have a serial number. Because of that, there arent any upgrades either.

What you can do, is get the MK2 version of the console, that is A LOT better, and also includes VDJ 3.4 for free.
This version also have a serial number, so you can upgrade to version 5 (or later) for a discount.

Or you can get the lastest version 5 straight away, but unfortunately there isnt any discount.

You can always try the free demo though, and see if its something you want to save up for:
http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/

When/if you buy it, its only once, as all upgrades have been free for full users, since version 1 to version 5

Posté Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 5:13 pm
alright then, thanks.

Posté Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 8:55 pm
after i install software of D.J control mp3 and try to run it

It gives me a Protection errow 16 and nothing works.

Please tell me whot shuld i do

T.Y
please send me an answer to my e_mail

tonytk1k@hotmail.com

Posté Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 3:41 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)