Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet need help configuring channels

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

menappiHome userMember since 2006
K i've searched a bunch and can't figure this out.

sound card: SB audigy 2 zs plat pro
TCV with external mixer (no tcv hooked up yet, although I do have them and trying to work one thing out at a time)

My sound card is hooked up like this.. front output is going to my mixer channel 1, rear output is going to channel 2. When in vdj I can only hear my channel 2 on the right deck. How do i get the left deck to output my channel 1 in my mixer? I tried plugging that channel into the 'digital out' on my soundcard , no luck, but i do have another output, it is for the mic and has a 1/4" plug but i didn't have an adapter to check. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Posté Sat 12 Jan 08 @ 8:16 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
make sure vdj is setup using the 4.1 surround mode when using front->channel1, rear->channel2. that should work. also ensure that the vdj crossfader is in the center. i think that using the digital ouput is the same, using the 4.1 mode, but not 100%, but you need a mixer that has a digital input (toslink optical, if i remember the audigy spec correctly)

Posté Sat 12 Jan 08 @ 9:15 pm
I'm pretty sure it's in 4.1 mode, would 5.1 mode make a difference? Also does the way i input the TT matter? I currently have them connected to line 2(front 1/4" plug on front of external unit) and line 3 (rear rca plugs on external unit) with line 1 empty (1/4" plug)

Posté Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 4:16 am
Ok it's in 4.1 mode, sound is coming from both VDJ decks, but they seem to be going to teh SAME channel in my mixer, I have the outputs hooked to channel 1 and 2 but on my mixer if I put the crossfader to channel one both of the decks come through it, over to channel 2 and neither deck plays (right deck SHOULD play)..wtf is that, is it a problem with the mixer or the soundcard?

Posté Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 6:56 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)