Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet How to record my mix?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

eduuuHome userMember since 2008
Am I stupid?
I cant find the record button in VDJ trial. Or is there no record button?

Thanks,

Posté Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 12:26 pm
i recorded but i went to config tab upper right switched skin to mixlab and left lower tabs you will see record but they sit verticle it works awesome but i couldn't figure out how to read my ipod playlist and the techs never called me back so i am getting rane serato sl3.

Posté Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 8:38 pm
like the first person, i am totally lost. i dont see any record tab in the left corner. i bought the rmx 2 years ago or so and never used it. recently plugged it in and can't find the icon to record. can anyone point me in the right direction? i currently run the vdjle version it came with.

Posté Fri 23 Apr 10 @ 10:43 am
its in the upper right

Posté Mon 26 Apr 10 @ 3:58 pm
How do I save my mixes and record them on cd?

Posté Wed 16 Jan 13 @ 10:07 am
chilonestar wrote :
How do I save my mixes and record them on cd?

I've struggles with the built in record function within VDJ, my setup causes all sorts of funny things to play back.

To get round this, split my master out to the speakers, and back into my soundcards line-in, and then record through Audacity, a free download - http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ - then you can edit (balance, normalise, split into individual tracks), save, and export the track as mp3, wav, whatever, then burn the saved track to CD with Windows Media Player.

Note:

Using Audacity, you can split the long recording into individual tracks, then save it. If you split it, then export as 320bit mp3, you will get a tiny gap between the tracks when you play it back. To avoid this, export as wav.

Mike

Posté Thu 17 Jan 13 @ 1:17 pm
I have just purchased a mixtrack quad and I'm using the suggested skin for virtual dj 8, but I can't seem to locate the record button?

Posté Wed 29 Jul 15 @ 11:57 am
You should open your own thread. This thread is very old.

Posté Wed 29 Jul 15 @ 2:13 pm
how to record my remix? please teach me

Posté Thu 05 May 16 @ 4:21 am
What do you need to know? To record, press the record button.

Posté Thu 05 May 16 @ 5:16 pm
if you don't see the record button then go to the configuration where there is a record tab. After you choose record start go back to the skin and there should be a node illuminated that was not before.

Posté Tue 10 May 16 @ 7:03 pm
peejaysHome userMember since 2017
I have same problem - Where is the configuration?

Posté Thu 05 Jan 17 @ 9:52 am

Posté Thu 05 Jan 17 @ 1:52 pm
DJ IKKAHome userMember since 2017
HEY I'M FACING PROBLEM IN RECORDING IN VIRTUAL DJ 8. I RECORD SONGS FROM SETTINGS>RECORD AND WHEN I CLICK ON START RECORDING IT IS SHOWING TO ME -"could not open file for writing". please tell me what to do in this problem. plz plz plz friends help me.

Posté Mon 03 Apr 17 @ 10:34 am
swavkavPRO (OEM)Member since 2010
I have the problem of the chap up above ☹️

Posté Wed 05 Apr 17 @ 3:41 pm
Have you two read the manual as described in the link above, because this thread is very old, as in ancient?

Posté Mon 17 Apr 17 @ 6:21 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The message you receive is probably related to write permissions to a Folder. Try to change the recording destination to Desktop or other

Posté Mon 17 Apr 17 @ 2:52 pm
I don t see "CONFIG" button in vdj 7. I have beatmix reloop with asio soundcard.

Posté Sun 08 Apr 18 @ 11:32 am

Posté Sun 08 Apr 18 @ 11:48 am
it will possible repair with reset skin tool ?

Posté Sun 08 Apr 18 @ 12:16 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)