Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Still not perfect pitch!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Dj RwdCUE userMember since 2007
was just wondering what every one elses settings were?
Im a Club dj (havent used virtual DJ in a club yet proving to be 2 unstable) I have won awards of mixing and can quite happily keep a tune in time for a few minuites with out hardly touching the turntabel.
With virtual DJ i get loads of problems. Once the program has been running for a little while I lock the pitch on the turntabels at 0 and play the same track on each deck you can hear the tune going in and out of time very slightly with out me even touching the deck! What courses that?
I also every now and again lose controll of the time codes!
Also I get a crackling noise when I select a new track, enough to notice. But the latency is my main problem and would really like to get a perfect pitch.
Ive got a Intel dual 1.47 chip
2gig of ram
Settings are http://www.handgrecordings.com/Settings.jpg
I cant change any thing in there because it seams 2 make every thing sound crap!
Any one recomend any thing?

Posté Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 3:35 pm
MarspPRO InfinityMember since 2006
try to set to "Fastest" and untick "Overclock". and in the timecodesettigs untick "clear sound". i hope that helps!
greetz

Posté Mon 14 Jan 08 @ 7:16 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
post a screen shot of the timecode config .

Posté Wed 16 Jan 08 @ 2:57 pm
Virtual DJ and Numark virtual vinyl have nice features but i noticed something when i was using them. One day it would work sweet and another day it would give problems. I noticed that every house or hall where you dj, the electricity in the outlets play a good role in your equipments performance. Some places, the outlets are not properly grounded or the wires are reveresed, open neutral etc. DJ software is sensetive to changes in electricity.

Posté Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 12:27 am
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
its not the software thats sensitive, its the hardware. a surge in your hardware can cause it to fail which sets off a chain reaction to the software. cant run the 100m dash if someone cuts off your ankles...

Posté Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 2:26 am

Posté Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 4:26 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yes, do check out the thread and see my comments i posted to you exactly 1 month and 1 day ago, with no response from yourself yet.

Posté Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 9:42 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)