Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Karaoke Enhancements

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

VirtualDJ is the best software I've ever used, and I'm very happy with it on the whole. After trying some of " the others" when I first transitioned to digital, I've never regretted my decision to finally "go pro" with VDJ, and I love it - money well spent! Moreover, there are lots of helpful folks here willing to go the distance when things do go wrong - kudos to them! As I gain experience with the software myself, I also try to make contributions to the community when I am able.

When I use the program to run karaoke or combination performances, however, a couple of feature additions come to mind that would make these types of events easier to manage and better for the singers. For example, it would be great to incorporate a way for the host to enter the names of the singers associated with their selections, and therefore keep track of the singer rotation within the program itself (I've dropped my share of slips and lost track, lol). Another important aspect of karaoke is the ability to change the key of the song for singers who don't quite possess the range to sing their favorites at the published key. I am aware that there is a plugin available; I've tried it but I do not use it live, because the sound quality is lacking at this point in testing. It does work, just not very well.

I know these wishes have been discussed in the open forums elsewhere, but I thought it would be prudent to mention them here as well, perhaps encouraging the input of others with similar desires.

Posté Mon 14 Jan 08 @ 1:27 pm
Much needed doc. In addition to a rotation also a singer history. Within the rotation there needs to be the ability to enter multiple songs for the singer. When a person comes up with multiple songs on a slip you can enter all of them and toss the slip. Thsi exists in Tricerasofts Justkaraoke. I wold like a player that will play everything and do it well.

Posté Tue 26 Feb 08 @ 3:29 pm
snaggiePRO InfinityMember since 2008
What will realy put virtual dj over the top for karaoke is the ability to use an MPX tab on the each of the decks to eliminate the vocals and still have the audio comes out on the left and right channels.

The Balance plugin works, but that is at least three clicks and you have to remember to do this before the song starts. This happens alot with VCDs.

VDJ needs the ability to print a song book from the database.

Be able to import CD+G and VCD straight from the CD-DVD Rom.

I tested Swif Elite 4.0 and karafran and they works.

with these added features Virtual DJ will be totally the best there is.

Snaggie

Posté Wed 26 Nov 08 @ 12:41 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)