Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Karaoke Files

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi everyone.

I was at my local club this evening and they had Karaoke which was hosted by a friend of mine and he was using another type of program to play the karaoke files from his Laptop computer.

In the past he used Virtual DJ but when this came along he thought that this would be the answer, he still uses Virtual DJ for music though. and is a professional user. he asked me to post this to the group for him. Does Virtual DJ Version 5 revision 6 support version 2 Zip files? this is very important as he has over 9,000 Karaoke files which Virtual DJ does not support. Please can someone help with this I think what he is saying is. Is there a plugin so that he can use these files within virtual DJ or will he have to start from the beginning.

Many thanks

Posté Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 6:39 pm
I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure. I think that there is a post about it kicking around in the forums. Try a search for "zip."

Posté Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 8:59 pm
Hi thank you for your post I did do a search on the board and yes many questions have been said and answered. But i cannot seem to find anything about version 2 zipped files. if they are not supported by virtual DJ can anyone suggest a program that can do 9000 + karaoke files in a batch mode as I'm sure he does not want to rip them again from the start.

many thanks

Posté Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 2:48 am

Posté Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 12:08 pm
Thx Brian, I couldn't remember.

Doc

Posté Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 9:35 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)