Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet TIMECODED VINYL QUESTION PLEASE HELP!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ok so I just got my timecoded vinyl and I went through the whole setup. There is just a small issue that I dont know if is a problem. My left deck doesnt stay stable at 100% it jumps from 0- 100 and in between. The sound still plays but how can I make it stay at 100%

I am using Version 5 Rev. 6 , my soundcard is the Maya USB 44 and my machine specs are : Dell Inspirion E1505 Windows Vista; 120 GB HD; 2GB RAM; 2 GHz processor. Also I am using two Numark TTX turntables with a Numark DXM 01 USB mixer.
Thank You!

Posté Wed 30 Jan 08 @ 1:01 am

what version of the software?
And are your turntables grounded to the PC ?

Posté Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 5:09 pm
DJKoolzPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Check the weight on the cartridge too. I had the same problem and I adjusted the weight and it was reading at 100% after. It could be that the needle is not tight enough to read the grooves.

Koolz

Posté Sat 02 Feb 08 @ 9:44 pm
hi folks. i have the time-coded vinyls. i want to buy the maya usb soundcard. on the set up chart i see two RCAs coming out from the computer through to the mixer. i was wondering, how can two cables come out from the PC when there is only a single pin output for amps and speakers coming out from the laptop? or is it an RCA ( Red and white cable) line with just one pin at the other end for the PC and the other pin with the red and white?
dj flip

Posté Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 9:23 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)