Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet v5.0r6 Comment Field Bug Still There

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

In v5.0r6, I am still finding that, when comments are added in an application outside of VDJ (I use Tag&Rename), that pesky, annoying ÿ appears in front of all of my new comments. I tried reloading tags, but no luck. I read in the PC Technical Support forum that this was solved by upgrading (I think the version in question was 5.0r2). However, in my case anyway, it still persists. Moreover, the "tag" field in the "file infos" dialog shows the character as coming from the tag itself, which I find very strange.

It is noteworthy, however, that if comments are added inside of VDJ, they appear without the additional character. Also, if I manually edit the symbol out, even if I do reload tags, it does not return, but still shows in the tag field under the comment. If I click the arrow button to load from tag there, the symbol is inserted.

I'm stumped.

Doc

Posté Thu 31 Jan 08 @ 5:43 pm
Oops!! I did not know about the UNICODE comment field issue...I stumbled onto it in another forum accidentally and made the recommended change...We're good now :D

Posté Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 1:34 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)